Code of Conduct for All
This Code of Conduct applies to all employees, customers, vendors, and anyone in our company premises. Simply put, we ask that you:
Treat others with dignity and respect.
Mygrant Glass is committed to ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for all persons involved in the Company’s operations.
Behavior which violates our Code of Conduct include:
- Hostile, loud, abusive, offensive, disruptive, rude, explicit, or vulgar language and/or conduct
- Harassing or discriminatory speech, gestures, or behavior
- Challenging, confronting, verbally or physically intimidating, harassing, or threatening others
- Unwelcome or uninvited attention or physical contact
- Smoking or vaping indoors or within 25 feet of entryways
- Possession or consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Behavior that creates a safety risk to yourself or others
- Possession of weapons in the work area
The above are only some examples of prohibited conduct. Violators may be removed from the premises. A customer’s privileges may be suspended for a period of time, and/or permanently terminated for repeat offenses or for one major offense.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION